Bristol Myers Squibb was hot commodity during ASCO and while remains at historically high prices, this stock is trading sideways around the $46-47 range as investors wonder whether they were intoxicated by all the hype around the BMS pipeline.
- Do Mylan shareholders want the CEO to keep raising the price of the EpiPen?
- Theranos’ AACC Presentation: Not the Reboot We Were Hoping For
- Killing Zika Virus Carrying Mosquitoes with Gene Drives?
- Transgender, Cisgender: Where does gender identity come from?
- How Antibiotics Work
- Theranos’ Elizabeth Holmes is Not a Liar
- The Theranos Problem in One WSJ Graphic
- What Pharma Companies Need
- Biotechnology Stock Price Drivers
- What You Need to Know about Your 401K Plan