It’s about time – the U.S. Food and Drug Administration is offering a series of podcasts on timely drug safety topics. What’s nice about the FDA’s podcasts is that you may also read the transcript of the broadcast. As of this writing, there are 6 podcasts available, including a welcome podcast by Dr. Andy von Eschenbach, the Commissioner of Food and Drugs. Subscribe to FDA’s Podcast RSS.
- Do Mylan shareholders want the CEO to keep raising the price of the EpiPen?
- Theranos’ AACC Presentation: Not the Reboot We Were Hoping For
- Killing Zika Virus Carrying Mosquitoes with Gene Drives?
- Transgender, Cisgender: Where does gender identity come from?
- How Antibiotics Work
- Theranos’ Elizabeth Holmes is Not a Liar
- The Theranos Problem in One WSJ Graphic
- What Pharma Companies Need
- Biotechnology Stock Price Drivers
- What You Need to Know about Your 401K Plan