Philip K. Howard is a lawyer, author, and chair of an organization that aims to “restore common sense to American Law” called Common Good. In a recent issue of Wall Street Journal, Mr. Howard suggested that our aims for safer and affordable American healthcare can only come true when we change our current legal system. This legal system has become bloated with administrative costs and malpractice concerns that burden the overall healthcare system. (WSJ original article…)
- What are the dangers of taking Mucinex DM and Tylenol simultaneously?
- Do Mylan shareholders want the CEO to keep raising the price of the EpiPen?
- Theranos’ AACC Presentation: Not the Reboot We Were Hoping For
- Killing Zika Virus Carrying Mosquitoes with Gene Drives?
- Transgender, Cisgender: Where does gender identity come from?
- How Antibiotics Work
- Theranos’ Elizabeth Holmes is Not a Liar
- The Theranos Problem in One WSJ Graphic
- What Pharma Companies Need
- Biotechnology Stock Price Drivers